Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feedback

I Said:

...Since I believe the committee is done going through town, I thought I would see how the illustration was received. I always like hearing the good and bad. Helps me improve upon my successes, and avoid the pitfalls of past folly...

She Said:

...Yes, the group has come and gone and it was only a day but what a day?! We were very pleased with the way the day went. There has been a lot of positive talk about the success of the day. I believe that the evaluation team were quite pleased with the Canada Games Plaza concept and we were able to share the illustrations with them in a couple different ways. I must also say that the rest of our committee members who had not seen the illustrations before were very happy with them. It was a very good representation of our vision.
I did not receive any negative feedback. I was very happy with the way we approached the project and I really felt that you captured appropriately our vision. I like the way you started with the rough concepts and how you met with me to discuss what we wanted to add to the illustrations. Thank you for taking the time that you did to carefully understand and ultimately portray the product in an amazing and talented way.




-Colleen Van Mook
Director, Community Services
City of Prince George

This feedback is regarding a Concept Illustration done for the City of Prince George.

No comments:

Post a Comment